Unreal Ecology, a solo exhibition by Yuki Harada will be held from January 29th (Sat) until February 27th (Sun), 2022 at Kyoto Art Center.
Eiki Mori will participate in the exhibition Takamatsu Contemporary Art Annual vol.10 There is No Boundaries Here./?, at Takamatsu Art Museum, to be held from February 11th until March 21st, 2022.
Occultic Yo Soy, a duo exhibition by Olta and Yuki Harada will be held at Decameron.
- Title: Olta + Yuki Harada "Occultic Yo Soy"
- Curation: Maaru Hiyama
- Period: October 29th (Fri)-December 12th (Sun), 2021
- Venue: Decameron (2F, 1-12-4, Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo)
- Hours: 16:00-02:00 (Saturdays 13:00-02:00, Sundays 13:00-20:00)
- Closed: Mondays ※There is a possibility of temporary closure. Please check the official website for the latest information.
- Admission: 500 JPY
- URL: http://occulticyosoy.com/
Sato Masaharu Trace—absence of presence/presence of absence, a retrospective exhibition of Masaharu Sato will be held from November 13th (Sat), 2021 until January 30th (Sun), 2022 at the Contemporary Art Gallery, Art Tower Mito.
UZU, a solo exhibition by Mihoko Ogaki will be held from November 19th (Fri) until December 24th (Fri), 2021.
KEN NAKAHASHI will exhibit at Art Collaboration Kyoto, to be held at the Kyoto International Conference Center.
Art Collaboration Kyoto
- Artist: Mariko Matsushita
- Dates: November 5th (Fri)–7th(Sun)
- Venue: Kyoto International Conference Center, Event Hall
- URL: https://a-c-k.jp/en
Through to December 18th (Sat)
The Human Voice, a solo exhibition by Mariko Matsushita will be held from October 28th (Thu) until December 18th (Sat) at the Contemporary Art Foundation.
Eiki Mori will participate in the exhibition FEMINISMS at 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Kanazawa.
As a related program to Aperto 14 HARADA Yuki: Waiting for, an Artist talk by Yuki Harada will be held at the Lecture Hall of the 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art, Kanazawa on Saturday, October 2.
- Please check the museum website for more details. (https://www.kanazawa21.jp/data_list.php?g=81&d=200)
Raiden Dialogue, a special exhibition by Eiki Mori will be held from September 29th until October 10th, 2021.
Shinji Ihara, Yasushi Ebihara, Eiki Mori, and Jörgen Axelvall will participate in the exhibition "Handsome Men They Are" which will be touring to the Museum of Modern Art, Saitama and the Iwami Art Museum, Shimane.
- The Museum of Modern Art, Saitama: September 23 (Thu) - November 3 (Wed), 2021 [Details: https://pref.spec.ed.jp/momas/handsome-men-they-are]
- The Iwami Art Museum, Shimane: November 27 (Sat), 2021 - January 24 (Mon), 2022
Mihoko Ogaki will hold a solo exhibition titled "Milky Way—before the beginning–after the end 2021" at Maruki Gallery for the Hiroshima Panels from September 11th (Sat) until October 24th (Sun), 2021.
This will be Ogaki's first large-scale solo exhibition in Japan, featuring about 70 works, "Milky Way" a series of sculptures of the human body emitting a galaxy of light, "Star Tales" a series of drawings on gampi paper swaying in the wind, and video work.