Masaharu Sato's works will be exhibited at Yokohama Triennale "Afterglow", to be held from July 3 until October 11, 2020.
A lecture, "Art and Gender, Sexuality", will be held at Gakushuin University in December 14th (Sat) from 2pm, including Eiki Mori, Michiko Kasahara (Deputy Director of Artizon Museum), Bubu de la Madeleine.
- December 14th (Sat.) 2:00 pm-
- Gakushuin University
- Details: https://www.gakushuin.ac.jp/univ/g-hum/cult/conferences/index.html?fbclid=IwAR2uQHG-bPcIwefevG_gUw6urAZU8i9IpOcPYVY7cazR7r4JRw_1c32gGtE#20191214
Ren Hang’s works are being exhibited, at “Spectrosynthesis II – Exposure of Tolerance : LGBTQ in Southeast Asia”, presented by Sunpride Foundation and BACC (Bangkok Art and Culture Centre).
- Period: 23 November 2019 - 1 March 2020
- Venue: Bangkok Art and Culture Centre
- Details: http://sunpride.hk/tag/spectrosynthesis-ii/
Yuki Harada received Eriko Kimura Prize, nominated as Jury Selection by Open Call for ART PROJECT IDEAS 2019, and his 《A Mountain of Images (Collected Materials)》 will be exhibited at Hiroshima City Museum of Contemporary Art from November 2 until November 17.
Jörgen Axelvall's upcoming exhibition, And I reminisce, to be held from November 1 until November 30, 2019.
october screening time table
- 8, Tue: Time Zone 1（10:30–18:30）【Shown】
- 9, Wed: Time Zone 1（10:30–18:30）【Shown】
- 10, Thu: Time Zone 2（18:30–02:30）【Shown】
- 11, Fri: Time Zone 3（02:30–10:30）【Shown】
- 12, Sat: Time Zone 1（10:30–18:30）【Cancel Due to Typhoon】
- 15, Tue: Time Zone 2（18:30–02:30） 【Shown】
- 16, Wed: Time Zone 3（02:30–10:30）【Shown】
- 17, Thu: Time Zone 1（10:30–18:30）【Shown】
- 18, Fri: Time Zone 2（18:30–02:30）【Shown】
- 19, Sat: Time Zone 3（02:30–10:30）【Shown】
- 22, Tue: Time Zone 1（10:30–18:30）【Shown】
- 23, Wed: Time Zone 2（18:30–02:30）【Shown】
- 24, Thu: Time Zone 3（02:30–10:30）【Shown】
- 25, Fri: Time Zone 1（10:30–18:30）【Shown】
- 25, Fri – 26, Sat: Time Zone 1–3（*Public Open Screening Event for 24 hours）
*Public Open Screening Event for 24 hours: Starting from 19:00 on Friday 25th through 19:00 on Saturday 26th. Free entrance. Come and go as you please.
Yuki Harada's upcoming exhibition, One Million Seeings, to be held from October 8 until October 26, 2019.
Masaharu Sato's video works will be exhibited at an exhibition 22nd DOMANI: The Art of Tomorrow 2020
Contemporary Japanese Artists from the Overseas Study Program of the Agency for Cultural Affairs
- Period: January 11 - February 16, 2020
- Venue: The National Art Center, Tokyo
Erik Swars is participating a group exhibition at Galerie Crone / Crone Side (Berlin).
Period: September 11 - November 10, 2019
Masaharu Sato's video work Hide and Seek is being exhibited, at The Doraemon Exhibition Osaka 2019 (Osaka Central Culture•Tempozan, July 12 ~ September 23, 2019).
Masaharu Sato's upcoming exhibition I touch Dream, to be held from July 12 until July 27, 2019.