If This Then That, a solo exhibition by Yuto Kasai will be held at KEN NAKAHASHI from August 19th (Fri) until September 11th (Sun), 2022.
Mihoko Ogaki will participate in Sado Island Galaxy Art Festival Project 2022 from August 7 to October 9.
Eiki Mori's Book Box Die-in Tulips exhibition will be held at NADiff a/p/a/r/t to celebrate the second anniversary of the publication of Letter to My Son.
Mihoko Ogaki will participate in the exhibition ZERO GRAVITY, at Raum für Kunst, to be held from June 10 until 25, 2022.
Ebihara Yasushi's solo exhibition "Colors" will be held at "Hoshio" in Shinjuku from May 13
＊One drink order (evening) or one curry order (lunch) is required.
Mihoko Ogaki will participate in the exhibition Galactic Railroad. Art between Japan and Germany, at Emsdettener Kunstverein, to be held from March 27th (Sun) until May 1st (Sun), 2022.
OGAKI Mihoko Works
- First published December 15th, 2021
- Text: Yukinori Okamura, Kenichi Nakahashi
- Designer: Shuji Sugihara
- Translator: Christopher Stephens, Joel Kunieda, Shigenari Matsumoto
- Printing and Binding: SunM Color Co., Ltd.
- With the Cooperation of: KEN NAKAHASHI
- Published by: UZU
- Price: 3,960 JPY (Tax-in)
Unreal Ecology, a solo exhibition by Yuki Harada will be held from January 29th (Sat) until February 27th (Sun), 2022 at Kyoto Art Center.
Eiki Mori | "Takamatsu Contemporary Art Annual vol.10 There is No Boundaries Here./?" at Takamatsu Art Museum2022-01-17
Eiki Mori will participate in the exhibition Takamatsu Contemporary Art Annual vol.10 There is No Boundaries Here./?, at Takamatsu Art Museum, to be held from February 11th until March 21st, 2022.
Occultic Yo Soy, a duo exhibition by Olta and Yuki Harada will be held at Decameron.
- Title: Olta + Yuki Harada "Occultic Yo Soy"
- Curation: Maaru Hiyama
- Period: October 29th (Fri)-December 12th (Sun), 2021
- Venue: Decameron (2F, 1-12-4, Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo)
- Hours: 16:00-02:00 (Saturdays 13:00-02:00, Sundays 13:00-20:00)
- Closed: Mondays ※There is a possibility of temporary closure. Please check the official website for the latest information.
- Admission: 500 JPY
- URL: http://occulticyosoy.com/
"Sato Masaharu Trace—absence of presence/presence of absence" Contemporary Art Gallery, Art Tower Mito2021-10-28
Sato Masaharu Trace—absence of presence/presence of absence, a retrospective exhibition of Masaharu Sato will be held from November 13th (Sat), 2021 until January 30th (Sun), 2022 at the Contemporary Art Gallery, Art Tower Mito.
UZU, a solo exhibition by Mihoko Ogaki will be held from November 19th (Fri) until December 24th (Fri), 2021.